MKT 421 Final Exam Guide 1
For more course tutorials visit
www.uophelp.com1) Which of the following statements best describes the modern view of marketing? 2) Predicting what types of bicycles different customers will want and deciding which of these customers the business will try to satisfy are activities a firm should do as part of 3) For Tesla, a new firm that makes an electric sports car, estimating how many competitors will make electric vehicles and what kinds they will make, is: 4) To compete more successfully with its many competitors offering packaged cookies, Famous Amos added its own line of extra chunky premium cookies. This seems to be an effort at:
5) Professional Dental Supply has been successfully selling dental instruments to dentists for the past 20 years, and has developed strong customer relations. When looking for new marketing opportunities, Professional Dental Supply will most likely look first at
6) Which of the following statements regarding marketing strategies is FALSE?
7) Which of the following is true?
8) The four Ps of a marketing mix are:
9) A firm’s marketing mix decision areas would NOT include: 10) Big Fizz Co., a manufacturer of cola-flavored drinks, wants to add packaged fruit juices to its existing product line. Big Fizz must make some decisions regarding packaging and branding of the fruit juices. These decisions would fall under which variable of the marketing mix?
11) When one considers the strategy decisions organized by the four Ps, branding is related to packaging as:
12) The ______ area of the marketing mix is concerned with decisions about getting the right product to the target market when and where it is wanted. 13) The main difference between a marketing strategy and a marketing plan is that: 14) Which of the following would probably NOT be in a proposed marketing plan?
15) A marketing plan is:
16) Marketing strategy…
An overview of the screw press is to produce oil processed into edible vegetable oil processing machine machinery. The oil can be well retained oil nutrients and original taste. People conform to the traditional diet Read more…